Thanks for your interest in the Food Leaders Webinar series from True Food Solutions. The Food Leaders Series is a webinar series designed to inform and encourage those who want alternatives to the modern industrial food system. In the Food Leaders Series, we’ll talk to authors, farmers, activists, and speakers about their work to help reform the way that we raise, acquire, and prepare our food.
In the Food Leaders Series webinar on September 17th, 2012, True Food Solutions Founder Jason Matyas talks to Kristin Canty, the producer of the groundbreaking documentary Farmageddon. Kristin will talk about her story of how she sought out whole foods from local family farms, and how that led to her uncovering a widespread effort by government regulators to assault and shut down many family farms.
Kristin’s film Farmageddon is a shocking wake up call to anyone who values real food and the farmers who grow it.
Special Webinar Offer:
Get 20% off your entire order in the online store using code ‘Farmageddon‘ at checkout.
PLUS, get the Farmageddon DVD for FREE when your order subtotal is $75 or more!
Watch the Webinar Recording
Resources Mentioned in this webinar:
Get and Share the Farmageddon movie with your family and friends!
- Go to Farmageddonmovie.com and look in the Resources section of the website
Please Join the FTCLDF as a Farmer, Consumer, or Affiliate member!
- Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund – Defenders of farmers, consumers, and buying clubs/cooperatives from government prosecution
- Weston A. Price Foundation– The biggest source for Wise Traditions in Food, Farming, and the Healing Arts
- Look for your local chapter leader to find good farms and food sources locally
- Get Involved section has lots of great ways you can take action
- Eat Well Guide – Find sustainably raised food sold at restaurants, grocery stores, farms and farmers markets
- Farm Match – Relatively new site that matches local food producers to your list of desired foods
- Real Milk – The campaign for real (Raw) milk by the Weston A. Price Foundation
- Local Harvest – Find local farms and food producers in your area. Be sure to inquire about production methods – don’t assume they’re organic
- US Wellness Meats blog – great information about health benefits of grassfed meat and whole foods
Resources in the True Food Solutions Store