In the Food Leaders Series webinar on November 20th, 2012, True Food Solutions Founder Jason Matyas welcomed KerryAnn Foster of Cooking Traditional Foods to discuss traditional preparation of a Thanksgiving turkey and other holiday foods. She provides an overview of what traditional cooking is, and reviews her Real Food Holidays online course.
Due to technical difficulties, we were not able to provide or record video during the webinar, but the audio recording and slides are available below.
Get the Slides and Audio Recording
[pwal id=”19618205″ description=”Share this to Gain Access to the Webinar Recording”]
Listen to the Webinar Audio[audio:http://truefoodsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/KerryAnn-Foster-on-Traditional-Holiday-Cooking-Food-Leader-Series.mp3]
Learn More about Cooking Traditional Foods:
- CookingTF.com – Cooking Traditional Foods website
- Cooking Traditional Foods blog – thoughts on nutrition, healthy eating, recipes and more!
- Cooking eBooks – Back to Basics, Often Used Recipes, and Real Food Storage
- Menu Mailers – weekly menu plan and shopping list to make it easy to cook traditional foods
- Traditional cooking courses – video based courses covering the basics of traditional cooking, lactofermentation, and more
- Real Food Holidays – video based cooking course covering Harvest, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, and Valentines
KerryAnn is offering a 25% off discount for the TFS community!
Use code TRUEFOOD, good through Nov 30th, 2012
Resources in the True Food Solutions Store