When the US government ignored repeated warnings by its own scientists and allowed untested genetically modified (GM) crops into our environment and food supply, it was a gamble of unprecedented proportions. The health of all living things and all future generations were put at risk by an infant technology.
After two decades, physicians and scientists have uncovered a grave trend. The same serious health problems found in lab animals, livestock, and pets that have been fed GM foods are now on the rise in the US population. And when people and animals stop eating genetically modified organisms (GMOs), their health improves.
Monsanto’s strong arm tactics, the FDA’s fraudulent policies, and how the USDA ignores a growing health emergency are also laid bare. This sometimes shocking film may change your diet, help you protect your family, and accelerate the consumer tipping point against genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Directed by outspoken GMO critic Jeffrey M. Smith, the film is an unsettling tour through a myriad of serious health conditions implicated with genetically altered crops, from allergies and intestinal disorders to diabetes and autism. Many explanations are offered for how these ailments could potentially arise.
Genetic Roulette provides compelling evidence to help explain the deteriorating health of Americans, but also offers a recipe for protecting ourselves and our future.
The documentary features commentary from a wide range of eminent physicians, scientists, policy makers and activists.
What You Will Learn
- The serious far reaching threats posed by genetically engineered foods
- Compelling evidence that suggests a link between the consumption of GE Foods and rising disease, illness and allergy rates
- Why GM foods are bad news for you and your family’s health
- The Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) policy on genetically engineered foods
- The power and influence of Agribusiness and Chemical companies in deciding what we eat and how they hide the evidence
- Ways that you can help in the fight for healthy food and transparency with food labelling
“I was shocked to learn the extent to which our food supply has been manipulated through genetic engineering, in a manner that is evidently having catastrophic consequences. The release of this film is timely – disease rates are increasing at unprecedented rates and people are asking why. GMO’s affect all of us. Please do yourself a favour and watch this film and then tell everyone about it.”
“In exposing the bullying and deceit of of the biotech industry, Jeffrey Smith’s mesmerizing film shines a bright light of hope that we can reclaim our health and our food systems. Meticulously documented, thoroughly comprehensive, and rivetingly presented, this is more than an adventure story with intense drama and high stakes. It is in fact one of the most important stories ever told. Watch it and be galvanized, inspired, and engaged. Then tell everyone you know.”
– John Robbins, author of Diet for a New America, Founder and Board Chair Emeritus of EarthSave International
Produced by Jeffrey M. Smith, author of the world’s bestselling book on GMOs, Seeds of Deception, and is a leading consumer advocate promoting healthier non-GMO choices.